The mission of the Women’s Ministry of Christ Kingdom Church is to model Jesus Christ through meaningful relationships and effective ministries. Our values and objectives are to:
- Provide opportunities for women to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal
- Elevate women as people of inestimable worth, because they have been created and redeemed
- Enable women to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal
- Build networks among women in the world church to encourage bonds of friendship and mutual support and the creative exchange of ideas and information
- Mentor young women, encouraging their involvement, and creating paths for them as they reach for their potential in Christ
- Address the concerns of women in a global context
- Bring women's unique perspectives to the issues facing the world church
- Seek expanding avenues of dynamic Christian service for women
- Challenge each woman with her potential to complement the gifts given to other women and men as they work side by side to further the global mission of the Church.
Join us for home fellowship and mentoring meetings for the purpose of equipping women with Biblical principles to prepare them to love and serve their children, husbands, families, church, and community.
Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.
Song of Solomon 4:1 Behold, you are beautiful, my love, behold, you are beautiful! Your eyes are doves behind your veil. Your hair is like a flock of goats leaping down the slopes of Gilead.
Proverbs 31:10-31 An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life.
Proverbs 31:20-21 She opens her hand to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy. She is not afraid of snow for her household, for all her household are clothed in scarlet.